WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Great.

Just like all the other ones, this one was excellent. In my opinion it'd probably have to be the best one.
It's episodes like this that make me love this series so much. I love how you can go from making them absolutely hilarious, to really serious and deep.
I hope if, or when you continue the series you maybe do a flash back of when Mickey actually was kidnapped, or times before that.
Overall I'd have to say this is one of the best series I've seen on Newgrounds.
Amazing Job.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Funny..

Well, It was funny for what it was, but My only problem is most of your newer "Awesome" flash have just been people playing the game, and not actually making fun of the game itself.
Personally I miss the times when you made fun of in game things, like Metal Gear Awesome.
But for this flash, Everything was great, I just miss the old style.

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Worth the wait.

Art, animation, effects, everything was fantastic. Even the transition from subtitles to actual voices worked very well. (Not many things can pull that off)
There was one problem I had though, parts of the dialogue must have been cut or something, because at a couple parts the subtitles didn't match up to it. In the beginning one of Omega's lines wasn't even said.
Just a minor thing, but the fact still remains this is one of the best series under the madness name I've seen.
Great job, can't wait for the next one.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

I love this game

Its so Addicting, but Stairs on bonus mode is damn near impossible. >.<

Vorago Vorago

It was... ok.

Good visuals. Gameplay, and yes I know it was an escape game but it was a bit slow.
And The minigames Nice touch I kinda liked them. The racecar one was a bit tedious. Because of the "hidden" traps.
The Shotgun part was just waayy too hard. Even if you did Hit multiple ones 5 more would come out as you were reloading.
The story, way too similar to the mist. But still not bad.
Overall as I said it was ok.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Loved it

But i have one question...
When you were making this was sonic your inspiration
I noticed the way you move is alot like how he does and he has spikey hair like him too
so just curious?

A Million Stars Away A Million Stars Away

Brilliant

You know you've got a great song when it's played on loop, and you don't even notice.
I had this playing in the background I'm guessing 5-6 times, and I didn't even realize it was still on loop.
Amazing song. Just like the rest of your music.

Aether Conclude Aether Conclude

Wonderful.

I love it, but as the person before me said, it seemed a bit cluttered. Would you ever put up the separate mp3's of this?

Lost [2.:00] Lost [2.:00]

I love it.

To me it gives me a feeling I'm in the middle of a misty forest, just sitting on a high rock staring at everything surrounding.
The only thing kinda negative about this is that I wish it was longer.
But overall its beyond wonderful.

MrEkul responds:

Cheers! That feeling was kinda what I was going for.

3rd harley quinn drawing 3rd harley quinn drawing

Awesome

I like the smudges as well, they make it all the more awesome. Like the guy before me said, it gives it a nice effect. Well done, and I'm currently looking at all of your other work, and so far I love all of them.

dommi-fresh responds:

cool thanks! its great to see someone looking through all my shit! thanks

Mastermind v2.0 Mastermind v2.0

Alright..

I love the way this looks, but as the series goes I think you should continue doing it how you've been doing it. As a previous poster said that the great thing about Mastermind was that he looked evil, and serious, and generally a well mastermind, but you actually find out he's really stupid. So matching an appearance to his personality would be a little predictable and not as funny.
The picture itself is wonderful and I love it. :]

Shyguys Shyguys

Wonderful

To be honest I've never seen a depiction of Shyguys quite as awesome as this.
You should definately do more Nintendo characters like this.

5439cct responds:

Thanx :) i'll see what i can dig up