WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Great.

Just like all the other ones, this one was excellent. In my opinion it'd probably have to be the best one.
It's episodes like this that make me love this series so much. I love how you can go from making them absolutely hilarious, to really serious and deep.
I hope if, or when you continue the series you maybe do a flash back of when Mickey actually was kidnapped, or times before that.
Overall I'd have to say this is one of the best series I've seen on Newgrounds.
Amazing Job.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Funny..

Well, It was funny for what it was, but My only problem is most of your newer "Awesome" flash have just been people playing the game, and not actually making fun of the game itself.
Personally I miss the times when you made fun of in game things, like Metal Gear Awesome.
But for this flash, Everything was great, I just miss the old style.

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Worth the wait.

Art, animation, effects, everything was fantastic. Even the transition from subtitles to actual voices worked very well. (Not many things can pull that off)
There was one problem I had though, parts of the dialogue must have been cut or something, because at a couple parts the subtitles didn't match up to it. In the beginning one of Omega's lines wasn't even said.
Just a minor thing, but the fact still remains this is one of the best series under the madness name I've seen.
Great job, can't wait for the next one.

super duber mario world super duber mario world

...

What?

The Best Game Evar The Best Game Evar

Great :D

I love comical little "races" like this. It had me laughing the entire time. The only downside was the art/ animation. It was a bit sloppy but still great none the less.

S-T responds:

Me too! My favorite movie "Rat Race" inspired me a little bit. Thanks!

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

Hmm..

I give it a four because some jokes in it were funny. Most of them however were very corny, the art for most of the scenes was very badly drawn.
The Scene with the Nazi flag in the back, I'm sorry but that one was just beyond terrible. Overall it was ok I guess, but definitely not front page material.

JKAmovies responds:

Tom seems to think it is :)

. . .Thanks. . .

Short: Old Lady Short: Old Lady

Well..

It was... Ok I guess, Animation was choppy,
The way it was drawn was funny, I love large sentient sandwiches.
Voice acting wasn't great but it was kinda funny.
The actual jokes themselves or the whole joke behind it, was corny and unfunny.
Overall, it was Alright, but not front page material.

The Small Jack The Small Jack

Eh..

Honestly, up until the very end with Luigi, It was actually quite good. The Penis made it go down just a bit, still pretty funny. But overall it was ok, animation was smooth, art not too bad, jokes corny, ending horrible. So do better next time.

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Well.

Ok, I'm not going to bash this like many people probably would.
I have to say, the Animation was decent on some of them. Some of the jokes were very corny, and unfunny. The way some of the characters were drawn was great, others not so much. Overall it was ok, but I'd have to say not front page material.

TTA Episode 011 TTA Episode 011

I love the story so far.

The story is wonderful. It's keeping me into it every single episode. I love it.
I also love the Final Fantasy VIII music you've used in some of these.